Coronavirus COVID-19 Update – 6th April 2020

A quick update for all of our swimmers on the current Coronavirus COVID-19 situation.

We still feel it would be a little premature to make a decision on either Chillswim Ullswater planned for 19th July or Chillswim Coniston planned for 5th September – at the time of writing we are 15 weeks away from Ullswater and 22 weeks away from Coniston.

We are of course aware that a number of our participants are concerned that their opportunities to swim and train for these events are affected and we are planning to re-evaluate the events when the government review the current ‘lockdown’ which is due in approximately 1 week. We will then announce any changes to our events as and when they happen and will continue to closely monitor all government announcements that may affect the events and our participants.

A note for our Guided Swims – due to the lower numbers involved in each swim and the multiple dates we will be contacting swimmers individually to discuss options after the government review the current ‘lockdown’ next week.

We appreciate your frustration but it is a very difficult time for everyone in what is an unprecedented and very fast-moving situation.

We will be in touch with all entrants via email and publish Coronavirus COVID-19 Update Statements on our website and social media to keep everyone up to date with any decisions.

Please note due to Government Guidelines our office is closed until advised otherwise but we are still contactable via email and/or social media – details can be found via our website here https://chillswim.com/contact/

Regards and stay safe

Chillswim